- wood sword (sharpness 1 knockback 1)
- Eggs - explodes on impact (10 eggs)
- Leather Armor
- Able to throw explosive eggs
- Makes chicken sounds when hit (cosmetic purposes only)
When playing the chicken make your way to the high ground on maps and hold your position. When you encounter a powerful melee class, throw 2 or 3 of the eggs at them to weaken them, and then go in for the kill with your sword. Don't snipe oponents with the eggs or spam them, instead try to conserve them. Don't be afraid to get into a melee battle with no eggs, because the chicken is a powerful melee class. It is advised not to use the eggs on weaker melee classes or on ranged classes, instead just charge them with your sword. You may also want to play on Nether Fortress or strong hold because there are tunnels the chicken can get people stuck in so you can finish them off with the eggs and they can't dodge them! It is also advised to attack other players frequently, as the wood sword does damage!
- Before the Maptastic Update, there was a chance to get Chicken by choosing "Random". The eggs however, did not explode.
- This used to be the only class that had full leather armor.
- The owner of the head is called MHF_Chicken.