- Wooden sword - Sharpness II, Knockback I (6.25 damage)
- Magma Cube Pokeballs (10)
- Big Magma Cubes deal 3 hearts of damage per hit
- Small Magma Cubes deal 2 hearts of damage per hit
- Tiny Magma Cubes deal 1,5 heart of damage per hit
- Leather armor
- Able to spawn magma cubes
- High jump
Same as Silverfish, use pokeballs from distance, and keep one to use when people come for you. You could also rush in with the sword, land a few blows, run, then throw two pokeballs. However make sure not to be too close that the Cubes target you, because they can easily kill you.
- This class has one of the strongest melee weapons of the game, with Herobrine and Iron Golem.
- Magma Cubes spawned will not multiply when killed.