Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers.
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wooden sword - Sharpness 2, Knockback 1 (6.5 damage 6 or 5 hit kills enemy)
- Magma Cube Pokeballs (10
- Big Magma Cubes deal 4 hearts of damage per hit
- Small Magma Cubes deal 2 hearts of damage per hit
- Tiny Magma Cubes deal 1.5 heart of damage per hit
- Leather armor
- Able to spawn magma cubes
- High jump and really powerful sword
- The Magma Cubes you spawn will not tell friend from foe, and if you're close enough, they will attack you too. The same thing happens when using the Slime Pokeball.
Same as SilverFish , use pokeballs from distance, and keep one to use when people come for you. You could also rush in with the sword, land a few blows, run, then throw two pokeballs. However make sure to not be too close otherwise the MagmaCubes will target you, because they can easily kill you.
- Magma Cube has the strongest weapon ingame.
- Magma Cubes spawned will not multiply when killed.
How to KillEdit
Magma Cubes have a powerful sword and fairly good mobs, making approach difficult.
- Melee: Like most mob spawning classes, approach is difficult. It is best to let someone else do the work, but you can try to knock a Magma Cube into, well, the MagmaCube.
- Archers: SHOOT HER! OK, now for seriousness: Shoot the player.
- Mob Spanwers: Spawn mobs to attack them. If you also have powerful melee, go in for the kill!
- Potions: In this case, you'll want to stay away, but if you want you can stay high and rain potions. Beware of big Magma Cubes, they might be able to hit you. Also magma cubes is good to throw them to player like slime always throw magma cubes to player they will instand hit them and they will knock players back so big magma cube on big maps can deal over 7 hearts