- Wooden sword - Sharpness II, Knockback I (6.5 damage)
- Magma Cube Pokeballs (10)
- Big Magma Cubes deal 3 hearts of damage per hit
- Small Magma Cubes deal 2 hearts of damage per hit
- Tiny Magma Cubes deal 1.5 heart of damage per hit
- Leather armor
- Able to spawn magma cubes
- High jump
- The Magma Cubes you spawn will not tell friend from foe, and if you're close enough, they will attack you too. The same thing happens when using the Slime Pokeball.
Same as SilverFish , use pokeballs from distance, and keep one to use when people come for you. You could also rush in with the sword, land a few blows, run, then throw two pokeballs. However make sure to not be too close otherwise the MagmaCubes will target you, because they can easily kill you.
- This class has one of the strongest melee weapons of the game, along with Iron Golem.
- Magma Cubes spawned will not multiply when killed.
How to KillEdit
Magma Cubes have a powerful sword and fairly good mobs, making approach difficult.
- Melee: Like most mob spawning classes, approach is difficult. It is best to let someone else do the work, but you can try to knock a Magma Cube into, well, the MagmaCube.
- Archers: SHOOT HER! OK, now for seriousness: Shoot the player.
- Mob Spanwers: Spawn mobs to attack them. If you also have powerful melee, go in for the kill!
- Potions: In this case, you'll want to stay away, but if you want you can stay high and rain potions. Beware of big Magma Cubes, they might be able to hit you.