The update was released in May of 2013.
- 15 new maps with 4 made by Bodil40, maker of the Epic Jump Maps
- New classes unlocked with gems
- More ways to get gems
- Pro status
- BODIL 40 : Tropical, Winter, JungleRiver and Mountain
- FREE: Icefall, CherryGroove, NothernSeas, Lost Temple
- SETHBLING: Pile of bodies
- UNLOCKABLE: Monolith, Archfiend, Jungleboogie, Limbo, Crescent, Oriental, Pokemob
- When you win a match you win 2 gems instead of 1 and second gets 1, which means:
- VIP : 1st place = 4 gems, 2nd place = 2 gems
- PRO : 1st place = 6 gems, 2nd place = 3 gems
- Added scoreboard tab that tells the lives of each player without needing to se the big scoreboard
- The update was delayed a few times,the scb team joked that the update was going to be released at the same time as half life 3.
- The chicken class used to be a secret within the game before the update and it was free, you could only choose chicken if you were lucky by choosing random.
- It's the biggest update so far.
- The update wasn't released to all the servers at the same time, at first i was only in servers 1-15 as testing purposes, with a notable bug being that after a player loses they stayed in the stage and could fight and hit other players but he/she was invincible.
- After this update the server's popularity has grown a lot.
Pro was a new rank added in the update it cost 60 dollars and has all the vip features plus:
Gaining gems 3x as fast, being able to use the /join command, having a neat blue nametag on the forums and on the server. PRO will also include stuff like guild creation, meaning they can invite 3 people to join their guild and if 1 player in that guild has a map unlocked, all players in the guild can go ahead and play that map.
(From the official site)